Updated January 02, 2015
Welcome to the website for Leaders-Worldwide.com (or alternatively referred to as “Leaders Worldwide”). These Terms of Service (“Terms of Service”) apply to Leaders-Worldwide.com (the “Site”), and its related programs, training, courses, products, and services. When we use the terms “we” “us” or “our,” we refer to Leaders-Worldwide.com.
The purpose of Leaders-Worldwide.com is to raise the general well-being of humanity by promoting effective and ethical leadership through inspirational and educational videos relating to leadership and leadership development.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND OTHER RIGHTS
This Site is comprised of two main components:
1. The Site's structure, components, and our content, that we use, provide, and create to build this Site and its services.
2. Independent content that is added by independent members, participants, and third-parties. This includes, but is not limited to videos, media, graphics, articles, posts, comments, etc.
With regard to point 1 and that which we provide, create, and build:
With regard to point 2 and that which independent parties contribute to our Site:
- Leaders Worldwide makes no claims of ownership or rights associated with independent's party's content, contributions, or participation in any way whatsoever. This means that we are not responsible for, or liable for the content or participation of independent participants in any way whatsoever. Such parties are entirely responsible for, and liable for their own participation, representations, contributions, and legal implications in full, and in every way for their own participation and contributions in every way, of which we share no part, nor do we accept liability, or risk, or legal consequences for said independent parties contributions, representations, or participation in any way whatsoever.
As such, you agree not to display, use, remove, or alter the Leaders-Worldwide's trademarks without our prior written consent, which we may withhold or condition in our sole discretion. The term “Leaders-Worldwide's Trademarks” means all names, marks, brands, design marks, logos, designs, and trade names that the Leaders-Worldwide uses as trademarks, trade names or service marks, as displayed on the Site and/or used in connection with the Site. You further agree that any use by you, or on your behalf, of Leaders-Worldwide.com Trademarks, and the goodwill associated therewith, shall inure to the benefit of the Leaders Worldwide. All other trademarks displayed on the Site, and/or used in connection with the Service, are trademarks of their respective owners.
LICENSE, SITE ACCESS AND LIMITATIONS OF USE
Your use of the Site is strictly and exclusively limited to use that is commonly defined as 'family friendly.' Your use is also subject to our Intellectual Property Rights and those of third parties, which we expect you to respect.
- Except as specifically provided for above, you will not reproduce, edit, modify, rent, distribute, license, sell, mirror, or create derivative works from Leaders Worldwide, any Materials displayed on, or made available through, the Site, in whole or in part, by any means now known or later developed for commercial purposes. Any use by you, of the Site is limited to personal, non-commercial use.
- You will not modify, decompile, or reverse engineer any part of the Site;
- You will not copy, post or transmit any Materials that you receive from, access, or retrieve from, the Site to any server, or network of computers;
- You will not remove or modify any copyright or trademark notice, or other notice of ownership, displayed on, or affixed to, any Materials; and
- You will not frame the Site within a mark other than that of the Leaders Worldwide without the express written consent of the Leaders Worldwide. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Leaders Worldwide's name or Leaders-Worldwide.com Trademarks without the express written consent of Leaders Worldwide. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from this Site or its contents. You may not utilize any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the Site architecture, or extract information about usage, individual identities or users.
- You may not use any robot, spider, other automatic software or device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Site or the content. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export this Site or any portion or use or export the Content in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America. Any unauthorized use of this Site or its content is prohibited.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Leaders Worldwide strives to provide high quality, accurate information on this Site, but the information contained here may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and information may be changed, updated, and/or deleted without notice.
Your use of this Site is entirely at your own risk. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS. LEADERS WORLDWIDE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVERS SUPPORTING THIS SITE ARE VIRUS FREE, OR FREE FROM MALICIOUS CODE, OR MALICIOUS ACTIVITY IN ANY FORM WHATSOEVER.
LEADERS WORLDWIDE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM THE USER’S USE OF THIS SITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY MATERIALS LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE. LEADERS WORLDWIDE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY MATERIALS LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE. TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED OR FAILS ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, LEADERS WORLDWIDE’S SOLE OBLIGATION TO A USER FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO $100.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Leaders Worldwide, its subsidiary and parent companies, and each of their officers, directors, employees, agents and related third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of any third party claim concerning (a) your use of or inability to use the Site or Services, (b) any user postings made by you, (c) your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or (d) your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. Leaders Worldwide reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with Leaders Worldwide in asserting any available defenses.
Our liability, which may include the liability of our partners, advisory board, affiliates, or any of our officers, directors, employees, agents, participants, contractors or suppliers, to you or any third parties in any circumstance is hereby limited to the price you paid upon purchase of any of our programs, materials, licenses, or certifications, whether offered on this website, or any other website related to Leaders Worldwide or related products, services, or offerings of any kind advertised or marketed thereon.
We expressly disclaim any and all warranties (express or implied) including but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose in connection with the materials, products, or services, that are on this website or websites of Leaders Worldwide, or your use of same.
You hereby agree in full, and as fair binding and final, that we shall not be held liable to you or any other party, in any event – or for any cause, for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages that may arise directly from, or indirectly from any cause or use of this website, (and sites related to Leaders Worldwide), any material, products, services, licenses, certificates, marketed on this website. All of these are offered solely “as is”, and without promises, claims, guarantees, or warranties of any kind. This applies specifically to, but is not limited to, our training programs, licenses, and related certifications.
As stated above, we do not warrant that this website, its servers, or e-mail sent from the site are free of viruses or other harmful components.
SETTLING DISPUTES AND GRIEVANCES
In the event of a dispute, you hereby agree, (fully, and without reservation), to the following as your sole remedy, and process for settling the dispute:
In the event of a dispute, resolution shall take place in order of the following steps and procedures:
- Step1: You will notify Leaders Worldwide in writing via our support system at http://linkm9.com or by mail. Mail shall be sent to the address listed on our Site on the contact page. Your communication to us must include the following:
- A Title, a brief description, and the date of both your letter and of the incident , event, or grievance.
- Your full name and full contact details, including postal address, phone number, and email.
- Clear references to related materials such as website addresses.
- A clear detailing of the issue.
- A proposal for a resolution. In other words, how can we help to resolve the issue.
- A best time to contact you to discuss resolving the issue.
- Step 2: We shall respond, within 7 days or as soon as is practically possible.
- Step 3: In the event that we cannot resolve the issue, we will call in 1 to 3 leaders we think are appropriately qualified and mature enough to preside over the dispute. They may at their sole discretion call for supporting material, and further meetings in which one or both parties may be requested to be present. Their mandate is to seek a resolution within the guidelines of equal respect, fairness, and human decency. Should an agreement on a resolution be reached that is accepted by all of the above parties, the matter will be considered settle in full, and finalized. No further action, or liability will be entertained, or accepted by either party. The right to any and all further action by either party against the other – legal or otherwise, will be waived in full by all parties.
- Step 4: In the event that resolution is not achieved in Step 3, the following will apply:
ARBITRATION AND DISPUTES
You and Leaders Worldwide agree that any disputes arising out of or related to the Site, this agreement and/or any policies or practices of Leaders Worldwide will be subject to FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION as set forth in this section, and may only be resolved through an individual arbitration governed by the Federal Arbitration Act, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. The only exceptions to this agreement to arbitrate Disputes are claims of infringement or misappropriation of Leaders Worldwide’s copyright, patent, trade secret, trademark, service mark, trade dress or other intellectual property or proprietary rights, which Leaders-Worldwide may elect to have resolved by means other than arbitration. Notwithstanding the above, Leaders-Worldwide is always interested in attempting to resolve any disputes by amicable and informal means in keeping with the principles of fairness, equal respect, and human decency. We therefore, encourage you to contact us before resorting to legal action, punitive action, arbitration etc. - failing which, we will refer you back to the above steps, as a part of this agreement. YOU AND LEADERS WORLDWIDE AGREE THAT WE ARE EACH GIVING UP OUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT in connection with any dispute, and that our rights will be determined first by the procedure and parties outlined above, and then failing which, by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR, NOT A JUDGE OR JURY. If this is not acceptable to you, you do not have our permission to proceed or participate in this Site in any way whatsoever, and as such we do not accept obligation or liability to you in any way whatsoever. As such, your only remedy is to close this Site now and leave.
NO CLASS ACTION
YOU AND LEADERS WORLDWIDE ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NEITHER OF US WILL BRING OR PARTICIPATE IN ANY CLASS ACTION OR OTHER CLASS PROCEEDING IN CONNECTION WITH ANY DISPUTE WITH THE OTHER PARTY. Further, neither you nor Leaders Worldwide will agree to class arbitration or any arbitration where a person brings a dispute as a representative of other person(s).
Arbitration Procedure. If the parties are unable to resolve a Dispute by informal means, the arbitration of disputes will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (AAA), a non-profit organization, or independent party not affiliated with Leaders Worldwide, in accordance with said arbitrator's Arbitration Rules.
Any proceeding to enforce this arbitration agreement may be brought in any court of competent jurisdiction.
LIMITATION OF TIME PERIOD TO COMMENCE A DISPUTE
Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, any dispute must be filed within six (6) months after the date in which the incident giving rise to the dispute occurred. Failure to file a dispute or arbitration claim as described above within the applicable limitations period constitutes a waiver of such claim and serves as complete bar to any claim based on any dispute.
Without limiting other rights or remedies set forth in this agreement or as otherwise available by law, we may at our sole discretion, immediately issue a warning, or terminate, or suspend your access to the website in whole or in part, without obligation or liability to you: (a) if we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us, in the event that we elect to engage in such verification; or (b) if you neglect to comply with our terms, conditions, or requests, or if you breach this agreement; (c) if we believe in our sole discretion that your actions may cause legal liability for you, us, or any other parties. (d) if you misrepresent who you are to us in any way whatsoever.
RISK ASSUMPTION AND PRECAUTIONS
You assume all risk when using the Services of Leaders Worldwide, including but not limited to all of the risks associated with any online or offline interactions with others. Although we may offer licensing and certification, and training or support ministries, and although these may be offered by individuals, said offerings may not be under our control, because they may be represented by independent individuals or parties, who are responsible and liable for their own actions and representations. (The attachment of our name to any person, activity, cause, or event, does not imply an endorsement by us of said person, activity, cause, or event.)
You agree to take all necessary precautions when meeting individuals who may claim to represent Leaders Worldwide. We do not accept liability for any party's false representations to you in our name, or by insinuation of our name or our apparent endorsement.
Leaders Worldwide is independent of third-parties that offer their own products or services, including but not limited to their offers of courses, training, or certifications in any way whatsoever.
PERFORMANCE AND RESULTS
We hereby, specifically state that we make no claims, promises, guarantees, or warranties, about your performance or results. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Many factors influence outcomes. This disclaimer includes but is not limited to our materials, programs, and services. All such content is to be treated as a matter of opinion only, that is subject to a world of changing influences and circumstances.
SCOPE OF SERVICE AND PRACTICE
You hereby accept and acknowledge in full, that you recognize and agree that nothing that we do or offer on this site or elsewhere, constitutes an offer of products or services that is covered by any professional license. Our scope, our products and service, our programs and our site, are specifically about leadership consulting and coaching, not medical practice, legal practice, psychotherapy, regulated counseling, psychiatry, or any other related products, programs, or associated services.
Leaders Worldwide shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third party.
Leaders Worldwide may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the “current version”) and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
The trade marks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of Leaders Worldwide. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of Leaders Worldwide. In addition, the name “Leaders-Worldwide.com” and “Leaders Worldwide,” are registered as Purrmarks, at Purrmarks.com/leaders-worldwide.
THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These website terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and Leaders Worldwide in relation to your use of the website. Neither you nor Leaders Worldwide shall be bound by any express tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein. Unless otherwise specifically stated these website terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and Leaders Worldwide in respect of your use of the website.
SEVERABILITY OF PROVISIONS
You are responsible and liable for your own taxes and any taxes that may be assessed or incurred through purchases made in relationship to our websites, products, services, and those of any third-parties making use of this Site or related facilities.
CODE OF CONDUCT
I hereby agree to Leaders-Worldwide.com’s Terms and Conditions which includes our Code of Conduct in full, as fair, final and binding upon me.
Code of Conduct
In using this Service, you must behave in a civil and respectful manner at all times. Further, you will not:
- Act in a deceptive manner by, among other things, impersonating any person;
- Harass or stalk any other person;
- Harm or exploit minors;
- Distribute "spam";
- Collect information about others; or
- Advertise or solicit others to purchase any product or service within the Site (unless you are an official partner or advertiser and have a written agreement with us).
The Site owner has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor all conduct on and content submitted to the Service.
REGISTRATION: To fully use the Service, you must register as a member by providing a user name, password, and valid email address. You must provide complete and accurate registration information and notify us if your information changes. If you are a business, government, or non-profit entity, the person whose email address is associated with the account must have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement.
USER NAME: We encourage you to use your real name. If you are a business, government, or non-profit entity, you must use the actual name of your organization. You may not use someone else's name, a name that violates any third party right, or a name that is obscene or otherwise objectionable.
ACCOUNT SECURITY: You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, including any activity by unauthorized users. You must not allow others to use your account. You must safeguard the confidentiality of your password. If you are using a computer that others have access to, you must log out of your account after using the Service.
You may not upload, post, or transmit (collectively, "submit") any video, image, text, audio recording, or other work (collectively, "content") that:
- Infringes any third party's copyrights or other rights (e.g., trademark, privacy rights, etc.);
- Contains sexually explicit content or pornography (provided, however, that non-sexual nudity is permitted);
- Contains hateful, defamatory, or discriminatory content or incites hatred against any individual or group;
- Exploits minors;
- Depicts unlawful acts or extreme violence;
- Depicts animal cruelty or extreme violence towards animals;
- Promotes fraudulent schemes, multi level marketing (MLM) schemes, get rich quick schemes, online gaming and gambling, cash gifting, work from home businesses, or any other dubious money-making ventures; or Violates any law.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
We take copyright violation very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners.
If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on the Leaders-Worldwide.com's media, website, or facilities, and you did not authorize the use of the content, you must notify us in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take appropriate action in keeping with the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) .
As a response from us, to a notice about an item that is claimed to be infringing, we may remove or disable the item in question, that is residing on a site, media, or facility, that falls under the control of Leaders-Worldwide.com. In such a case, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the party who submitted the affected item so that they may make a counter notification, also in accordance with the DMCA.
Leaders-Worldwide.com does not control content hosted on third party websites. Nor can it remove content from third party, or from sites it does not own or control. If you are the copyright owner of content hosted on a third party site, you need to contact said third parties directly. We cannot help you.
We will be unable to take any action if you do not provide us with the required information, as indicated below. Therefore, if you want us to take action, because you believe that your material for which you own the copyright or trademark has been infringed upon or violated, please provide Leaders-Worldwide.com, with the following information in writing:
1.) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2.) Clear identification of the claimed infringed item(s). We can't help you if your descriptions are vague, or if you are not clear about where the alleged item can be found.
3.) A clear and definitive statement and proof that you are legally authorized to request us to take action. For example, if you are claiming an infringement of your trademark, you must supply us with proof that you are in fact who and what you say you are, and you must provide us with official proof of your legal ownership of the alleged trademark that you claim has been infringed. This requirement is part of our process of due diligence, and required for us to take action.
4.) Any other information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5.) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. (See point 3 above.)
6.) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Written notice should be sent to Leaders-Worldwide.com via our support ticket system at http://linkm9.com/support
or by mail to:
DMCA Agent: Admin Leaders-Worldwide.com
1016 Cactus Drive
Palmdale California, 93551
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriately requested, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, interests, contributions, and preferences or other details to help you with your registration and overall experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or have general interaction and participation with our site, or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is hosted on a hosting provider’s servers — the hosting provider being concerned for the well being and security of its clients and systems actively maintains a high level of security. For more information contact Lunarpages.com. We do not need an SSL because our function is to provide articles and information services. We defer financial transactions, such as payment for services or purchases or subscriptions, to service providers such as PayPal and banks, and therefore do not need to ask for personal or private information related to such financial transactions.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It may turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services may not function properly. However, you may still be able to place orders by contacting customer service, although this is not guaranteed. Disabling cookies may impact user access to some or all user-related functions. Impacts may include: The ability to subscribe, participate, access, or log in; Various functions, depending on the parameters of our system’s software, related to the functions related to a user’s activities.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. You should be aware, that in the event of a sale, or transfer of Leaders-Worldwide.com from one party to another, the member’s records, database, and transactions, in our possession may be transferred as part of the process. In such a case, members will be notified of the transfer, via the website, or via email. From the point of transfer onward, your relationship will be solely with the new owners of this site and related facilities included in the transfer. The new owners will set their own policies over which we will have no say, control, or liability whatsoever.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- Users are able to change their personal information by logging in to their account
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We don’t honor do not track signals and requests because our services are related to members within our system. We are not in the business of tracking for the purposes of data mining. However, as stated above a form of tracking does take place through cookies for the function of this site. In addition tracking may take place through independent third-parties, for their own purposes, over which we have no control and are not liable.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking. However, we cannot control what third parties do behind the scenes. It is common business practice to aggregate data, for marketing and analysis purposes. We do not give anyone permission to use our facilities to do so. However, tracking facilities may be built into many of the functions that are commonly shared such as the analytics associated with video embeds that are commonly used. In other words, although we do not give permission to allow third party tracking, we do not see how we can stop the wide spread practice as we have described above.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email as soon as practical and possible after our discovery of the breach.
- We will notify the users via in site notification as soon as practical and possible after our discovery of the breach.
- [We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.] Note: This clause between [brackets], is required in order to comply with Fair Information Practices. That means that if we do not include it, we may not in compliance. Although we agree with the principle of individual rights and their right to privacy, we do not agree to the stated remedy for redress, or the spirit which it invokes, which is for individuals to enforce their “enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processor.” We need to state clearly, that we cannot condone the practice of people dragging each other to courts of law, because in our opinion any situation can be resolved when parties have an attitude of equal respect and a genuine desire to work things out. In the event that a dispute is declared, we will follow our dispute resolution procedures. Your participation in our website(s), activities, or facilities is subject to your acceptance of our terms and conditions in full - as fair and binding - including, but not limited to our procedures for dispute resolution. If this is not acceptable to you, you do not have permission to continue, and should leave. In such an event we will not owe you anything, or be liable to you in any way whatsoever.
Do Not Call Policy
Our policy is to never spam our members or call against their will. However, by registering, subscribing, participating, or placing orders on our site, you are giving us permission to carry out functions related to said activities and functions. This may include the need to call you for customer service purposes. You may opt-out of subscriptions at any time. Since, the functions of customer service, and of communication may be integral to each other, calls to you may be expedient, and even necessary. If this is not acceptable to you, your only recourse may be to close your membership account. In the event that we do receive a do-not-call request from you, we will attempt to honor your request. However, as stated above, if the need arises due to matters concerning your account, we may have to resort to calling you, as a necessity.
1016 Cactus Drive, Palmdale, CA. 93551, USA
By Support Ticket: